Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
During the height of COVID, we were cleaning and sanitizing everything from door knobs to keyboards. Anything that was touched by multiple people was getting hit with one kind of cleaner or another. We should be taking that same approach to getting rid of mold. Mold has been here much longer than COVID and it isn’t going away anytime soon (maybe an asteroid). How do we get rid of mold in the home or office? The CDC says that using bleach to kill mold isn’t always recommended. Using a bleach/water mixture will most likely destroy the surface mold, but the growth goes much deeper than that. Bleach cannot penetrate the deeper levels of porous materials, so you will most likely see it come back within a short period of time. A few things ylp control the growth and spread of mold is to control the moisture, scrub the mold off any surfaces with detergent and water, remove any absorbent materials like carpets and rugs that have been contaminated. If you have tried to get rid of mold and can’t seem to keep it away, give your local team at SERVPRO of West El Paso a call at (915)234-2614. We have the experience, equipment, and products to help destroy the mold and to keep it from returning.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (915) 234-2614
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of West El Paso?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (915) 234-2614
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of West El Paso is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We proudly serve El Paso, TX, and surrounding areas.